How to watch Fiorentina vs. Spezia: Serie A live stream info, TV channel, start time, game odds

How to watch Fiorentina vs Spezia Serie A live stream

Fiorentina and Spezia are set to go head-to-head in a thrilling Serie A fixture on Sunday, September 12th. Fans of both teams are eagerly anticipating the match, as both sides look to secure a win and climb the league standings. Whether you’re a die-hard supporter or just tuning in for the excitement, here’s everything you need to know about how to watch Fiorentina vs. Spezia: Serie A live stream info, TV channel, start time, and game odds.

Live Streaming Info:

The match between Fiorentina and Spezia will be available to watch live on a number of streaming platforms. Fans in the United States can stream the match on fuboTV, ESPN+, or Paramount+. Meanwhile, international fans can tune in using Serie A Pass or their respective country’s local broadcaster.

TV Channel:

For those who prefer to watch the action on television, Fiorentina vs. Spezia will be broadcast on ESPN+ in the United States, as well as on various international sports channels. Be sure to check your local listings to find out where you can tune in.

Start Time:

The match is scheduled to kick off at 6:30 PM CET (12:30 PM ET) on Sunday, September 12th. Fans should plan accordingly to catch all the live action and avoid missing a moment of the excitement.

Game Odds:

Current odds for the Fiorentina vs. Spezia match favor Fiorentina, with 62% chance of win against Spezia’s 16% chance, while the game being a draw has a 22% chance. Odds may change as the match approaches, so be sure to keep an eye on the latest developments and predictions.

In conclusion, Fiorentina vs. Spezia promises to be an exciting and closely contested match, with both sides eager to secure a win. Whether you’re a Fiorentina or Spezia supporter, or just looking to catch some top-flight football action, there are plenty of options available to watch the match live. Tune in on Sunday and enjoy the game!

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *